Information Needed for Transcript Request
- First name, middle name or initial, current last name, maiden name
- Your address, including street, city, state and zip code
- Date of birth
- Year of graduation or date of withdrawal from school
- A phone number where you may be reached, including area code
- Name and address if known, of the college/university or employer & company requesting transcript
Official Transcripts vs. Unofficial Transcripts
- Unofficial Transcripts may be released to the person whom the transcript belongs. It is for personal use.
- Official transcripts will be mailed directly to the requesting institution.
Mail: East Syracuse Minoa Central High School
Attn: Counseling Office
6400 Fremont Road
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Telephone: 315-434-3306 if you have additional questions.
SUPA and SUNY Courses taken at ESM
If you require a transcript from a Syracuse University Project Advance (SUPA) class taken at ESM, go to their web page at http://supa.syr.edu/. Scroll down to "Credit Transfer" under the "Students & Parents" section.
If you require a transcript from a SUNY ESF class taken at ESM, then visit http://www.esf.edu/registrar/transcripts.htm .
If you require a transcript from a SUNY Albany class taken at ESM, then visit http://www.albany.edu/registrar/ordering-transcripts.php .
If you require a transcript from an Onondaga Community College (SUNY) class taken at ESM, then visit https://www.sunyocc.edu/index.aspx?id=10434 .
NCAA Registration Information for Student Athletes
Students register with the NCAA at the following web site: www.ncaaclearinghouse.net. Students must print out the "Transcript Release Form 1 & 2", sign the forms and bring them to the Counseling Office. Official transcripts will then be mailed to NCAA.