Skip to main content
click for calendar
click for athletics
click for school tool

Transcript Requests

Information Needed for Transcript Request

  • First name, middle name or initial, current last name, maiden name
  • Your address, including street, city, state and zip code
  • Date of birth
  • Year of graduation or date of withdrawal from school
  • A phone number where you may be reached, including area code
  • Name and address if known, of the college/university or employer & company requesting transcript

Official Transcripts vs. Unofficial Transcripts

  • Unofficial Transcripts may be released to the person whom the transcript belongs. It is for personal use. 
  • Official transcripts will be mailed directly to the requesting institution. 

Transcript Request 

Complete the Transcript Request Form and return to The Counseling Office by one of the following methods:
Fax: (315) 434-3340 

Mail:  East Syracuse Minoa Central High School
          Attn: Counseling Office
          6400 Fremont Road                                        
          East Syracuse, NY  13057

Telephone: 315-434-3306 if you have additional questions.

SUPA and SUNY Courses taken at ESM

If you require a transcript from a Syracuse University Project Advance (SUPA) class taken at ESM, go to their web page at Scroll down to "Credit Transfer" under the "Students & Parents" section.

If you require a transcript from a SUNY ESF class taken at ESM, then visit .

If you require a transcript from a SUNY Albany class taken at ESM, then visit .

If you require a transcript from an Onondaga Community College (SUNY) class taken at ESM, then visit .

NCAA Registration Information for Student Athletes
Students register with the NCAA at the following web site:  Students must print out the "Transcript Release Form 1 & 2", sign the forms and bring them to the Counseling Office. Official transcripts will then be mailed to NCAA.