Alumni Transcript Requests
esm high school transcript requests
Complete the Transcript Request Form and return to The Counseling Office by one of the following methods:
Fax: (315) 434-3340
Mail: East Syracuse Minoa Central High School
Attn: Counseling Office
6400 Fremont Road
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Please call 315-434-3306 if you have additional questions
Information required to complete transcript requests:
- First name, middle name or initial, current last name, maiden name
- Your address, including street, city, state and zip code
- Date of birth
- Year of graduation or date of withdrawal from school
- A phone number where you may be reached, including area code
- Name and address, if known, of the college/university or employer & company requesting transcript
Official Transcripts vs. Unofficial Transcripts
- Unofficial Transcripts may be released to the person whom the transcript belongs. It is for personal use.
- Official transcripts will be mailed directly to the requesting institution.
Advanced Placement (AP) credits earned while enrolled at esm
If you took an Advanced Placement (AP) exam while enrolled at ESM and need proof of AP exam credit, you will have to request your AP exam scores directly from your College Board account. ESM cannot provide proof of AP exam credit earned.
suny & SUPA classes taken while enrolled at esm
If you took a course at ESM and earned college credit, a transcript at that college has been generated for you. If you need proof of college credit, you must contact the college and request your transcript from the college directly. ESM cannot provide proof of college credits earned.
Please use the links below to request transcripts from colleges:
Onondaga Community College (SUNY): https://www.sunyocc.edu/index.aspx?id=10434
SUNY Albany: http://www.albany.edu/registrar/ordering-transcripts.php
SUNY ESF: http://www.esf.edu/registrar/transcripts.htm
Syracuse University (SUPA): http://supa.syr.edu/transcripts/
ncaa registration for student athletes
Students register with the NCAA at the following web site: www.ncaaclearinghouse.net. Students must print out the "Transcript Release Form 1 & 2," sign the forms, and bring them to the Counseling Office. Official transcripts will then be mailed to NCAA.