Annual Progress review
All seniors meet with their counselor individually throughout September and early October. Topics include:
- Review of transcript and progress toward graduation
- College/career/military plans and Career Pathways
- Using Naviance in the college application process and for career research
- For college-bound students:
- Registration procedures for the fall administrations of the SAT & ACT
- Procedures for requesting letters of recommendation for college applications
- Applying for financial aid
senior district scholarship application
DEADLINE EXTENDED!!! Seniors who plan to enroll in college or trade school after graduation are eligible to apply for district-sponsored scholarships. The application must be completed on or before April 1, 2022.
College application materials
Senior Meeting Packet
Privacy Notice (submit once)
Application Processing Form (submit one form for each college you apply to)
senior Family college planning night
This year, in lieu of an in-person event, seniors and their families are invited to access a recorded presentation from the high school counselors and a financial aid specialist from Le Moyne College. Information about the college application process and applying for financial aid will be shared.
Financial Aid Presentation (video)
Counselor Presentation on Application Process (video)
Counselor Presentation on Application Process (slideshow with clickable links)
Early Release Application
Late Entry Application
Prospective college coaches may request a transcript. However, NO transcripts are available to coaches without a signed athlete parent permission form for students under 18 years old.