Annual Progress review
All seniors meet with their counselor individually throughout September and early October. Topics include:
- Review of transcript and progress toward graduation
- College/career/military plans and Career Pathways
- Using Naviance in the college application process and for career research
- For college-bound students:
- Registration procedures for the fall administrations of the SAT & ACT
- Procedures for requesting letters of recommendation for college applications
- Applying for financial aid
senior parent financial aid night
Seniors and their families are invited to attend an evening presentation from the high school counselors and a financial aid specialist from a local college. Information about the college application process and applying for financial aid will be shared. The 2019 Senior Parent Financial Aid Night will happen on Wednesday, September 11th, at 6:30 p.m.
Prospective college coaches may request a transcript - However, NO transcripts are available to coaches without a signed athlete parent permission form for student's under 18 years old.