Skip to main content
click for calendar
click for athletics
click for school tool

High School Courses for College Credit

Once you commit to a college in senior year and complete your college course work, you must request for your college credits to be sent to your college of choice. The high school cannot send that information. Below are links that show you how to request those college credits from each of the credit granting institutions.


Advanced Placemen(AP) -

SUNY Albany - University in the High School -

SUNY ESF - ESF in the High School -

SUNY OCC - College Credit Now -

Syracuse University - Syracuse University Project Advance (SUPA) -