2019 - 2020 Budget Information
Each spring the Board of Education adopts a spending plan for the coming school year, which is then put forward for a community vote on the third Tuesday in May. This year, district residents voted May 21, 2019 to approve the 2019-20 school year budget proposal. Check out the 2019-20 Budget Overview with Board of Education candidates.
The $82,319,532 budget passed (595-Yes and 100-No). Diane “Dee” Seaman and John Albanese wons seats on the Board of Education.
In developing the proposed 2019-20 budget, the district observed the following guiding principles:
- Align resources with Strategic Plan
- Unrelenting focus on student learning PK-12
- Support all curricular areas
- Sustain a safe, healthy learning environment
- Refine and expand Career Pathways
- Strengthen and further develop systems & structures to support priorities
- Build professional capacity
- Demonstrate commitment to long-range planning and fiscal stewardship
New York State requires that Districts post their full proposed budget packet online. Please click on the link to view the 2019-2020 ESM Budget Packet. If you need an accessible packet, or have questions, please contact the business office at 315-434-3004