The ESM Transportation Department provides student transportation for eligible students in the ESM district.
- If you are new to ESM, please contact student registration first. Once your child is registered with ESM, the Transportation Office will be notified and contact you about Transportation. (This process may take a few days)
- If you are a current ESM family, and have an address change, please contact student registration. Once your address is changed with student registration, the Transportation Office will be notified, and then your child's new bussing information will be set.
- Exceptions to Regular Transportation - information & forms (Long-Term Transportation Requests, Short Term Transportation Requests, Private And Parochial Transportation Requests, Joint Custody Exceptions, Change Of Bus Stop)
- Long Term Transportation Request form
For any other comments or concerns, please contact us at:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred), or
The Transportation Team:
- Jennifer Homeyer - Director of Transportation (Safety, Operations and Employee Accountability)
- Linda Burns - Dispatcher
- Estelle Laurin - Dispatcher
- Amazing bus drivers, attendants and mechanics