Annual progress review
All freshmen meet individually with their counselor during the first half of the school year. Topics include:
- Counseling office procedures and confidentiality
- Graduation requirements and diploma types
- College/career/military plans and Career Pathways
- An introduction to Naviance
- Students create an account and are invited to complete the Career Interest Profiler.
course selections for next year
Freshmen will request their 10th grade courses by completing the Freshman Scheduling Survey. The survey, as well as instructions on how to complete it, is located on the Freshman Scheduling Website.