Annual progress review
All freshmen meet individually with their counselor during the first half of the school year. Topics include:
- Counseling office procedures and confidentiality
- Graduation requirements and diploma types
- College/career/military plans and Career Pathways
- An introduction to Naviance
- Students create an accout and are invited to complete the Career Interest Profiler.
course selections for next year
All freshmen meet with their counselor in groups in late March or early April to select next year's courses. A copy of students' course selections is sent home for families to review before student schedules are built.