ESM participates in the State and Federal School Breakfast and Lunch programs. For 2023-24, the District qualified for a special provision that will allow ALL students to receive free breakfast and lunch.
Household Income Eligibility Form & Consent to Release forms:
- ESM free Breakfast and Lunch: For 2023-24, the District qualified for a special provision that will allow ALL students to receive free breakfast and lunch.
- St. Matthew's Food Pantry in East Syracuse: Tuesday & Thursday 10 a.m. - noon, at their new location, 600 W. Manlius St., next to Family Dollar in the village of East Syracuse.
- Heaven's Pantry in Minoa: Normal hours on the 3rd Wednesday of the month.
- Rescue Mission: To go meals are available for anyone in the community who needs nutrition at 7 am, 11 am, and 4 pm
- Peace Inc. Food Pantry: Open Monday and Friday from 9-12 p.m. at 200 Beach St., Syracuse, 315-470-3300.
These two forms can be found on our ESM Food Service Page
! The information on these forms is used to determine your child(ren)’s eligibility for holiday baskets, summer arts and playground programs, band instruments and school supplies as well as various other federal, state and local health and other programs.