Graduation diplomas will be ready for pick up July 6-9.
Diploma Pick-Up Schedule:
- Last names N-Z: Monday, July 6, 9 a.m. to noon and 1-3 p.m.
- Last names G-M: Tuesday, July 7, 9 a.m. to noon and 1-3 p.m.
- Last names A-F: Wednesday, July 8, 9 a.m. to noon and 1-3 p.m.
- All Students: Thursday July 9, 9 a.m. to noon
Masks are required when entering the building. Pick up will take place in the main lobby and social distancing protocols will be in effect.
- Only the graduate may pick up his/her diploma
- Diplomas must be picked up and signed for in-person
- Diplomas are not able to be mailed
Any items you have that need to be returned to the High School (ex: books, library books, Chromebooks, parking passes, etc.) may be returned during your diploma pick-up period. If you are unable to make any of these pick-up times, please contact the high school main office at 315-434-3300 ext. 6107 to schedule a time at a later date.